Deploying from a deep bench of eLEXir people, Morae Legal works with corporate law departments to meet each client’s unique needs while offering significant cost savings and cost certainty through use of alternative fee arrangements.
eLEXir people (attorneys, paralegals and project managers) work under the supervision of in-house counsel as an extension of the in-house staff, but with…
- No need to increase in-house headcount.
- No costs to provide benefits, no permanent space requirements and no other overhead costs.
- A broad range of skill sets, which can be cycled on and off as necessary.
- The ability to staff up immediately for short-term projects.
- Experience from working in multiple complex settings, including Fortune 500 corporations and Am Law 200 law firms.
- The benefit of only paying for actual time spent on work you need done.
- A pricing model that delivers full predictability and greater control.
eLEXir people tap into their extensive experience with Fortune 500 corporations and Am Law 200 law firms to deliver service using flexible and nimble models. The sourcing models include appropriately experienced resources with the needed skill sets to deliver the right work – even on the most strategic and complex projects – at the right time in the most cost-efficient manner.